Wednesday, February 13, 2008

02.13.08

- I think a note with the bookmarklet reminding users that they can add this to their Firefox window where it is permanently visible would be useful.

- I think it needs to be emphasized somewhere that you can add multiple media to ONE piece of highlighted text. Tristan had to remind me of this.

- If you look at my other blog (Life Isn't a Dress Rehearsal), the post about articles mentioning TFA has issues. Whichever chunk of text I put at the end aka next to the "add link..." will not launch an apture window to add content.

- I would really like a way to minimize/resize/reshape the dashboard pop-up. The only current choice is the X.

- Maybe this already exists and I just don't see it, but an area for a description or note for each site on the "my sites" list would be helpful especially when people start sharing managing privileges etc.

Loved-
*swap media is flawless
*the symbols used in the apture pop up window are very self-explanatory (except maybe embed for the technotard types)

Didn't like-

* not being able to delete one of my sites from apture
* not being able to link to or embed a "my map"
* not being able to link directly to a google video (used embed instead)
* When I look at an apture window (specifically like the one I made for Barron Orr on my LIDR blog), I don't like that it isn't really obvious that the "related media" is stuff that I have added.

No comments: